Divers have recovered the last two bodies of the Italian divers who died deep inside an underwater cave in the Maldives last week.
Presidential spokesperson Mohameed Hussain Shareef said the last two bodies were recovered by three Finnish divers on Wednesday, local time, supported by the Maldives coastguard and police.
Mr Shareef said they would be taken to a morgue to be identified.
“After that we will coordinate with the Italian government and start the procedure to repatriate the bodies,” he said.
He thanked the Finnish divers, praising them…